Thursday, June 30, 2022

F001: 地獄(じごく)に落(お)ちればいい!Netflixで勉強しようぜ with Moto Learning Doujou: “Friends Season1, Episode1”



Instruction: Learning Japanese & English by Netflix

I am using “Friends” to learn English, I will also introduce some J-expressions for guys learning Japanese and share them on SNS.

Step①: First, I look at J-comments, closed my eyes, try to imagine a scene of drama. This is because I prefer remembering some Expressions with Context/Flow of Story and that way makes me easily remember some phrases.

Step②: I just try to play each role and say line.

For guys learning Japanese, I will leave Japanese translation based on my interpretation. (This is because Japanese Subtitles on Netflix sometimes does not correspond to English Lines)


Reference: Friends Season1, Episode1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Japanese sentences in accordance with Writing Practice Instructions. (Need to sign in Google)