Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Self-Learning Doujou


Kanji & Extra Materials for JLPT N5 Beginner by Subscription

 

こんにちは。モトです。I am Japanese and I am teaching Japanese. I am sharing my practice way of Speaking and Writing for JLPT N5 Beginner and Intermediate level learners who want to review.

 

Usually, beginners could have difficulty to judge which topic is more important. From viewpoint of Japanese, I will pick up more important and skip less important grammar topics. So, you can save time. My Practice way could be shortcut.

 

If you want to do self-study JLPT N5 Beginner Level Japanese, use my method, apply this subscription from “Patreon” and get below Benefit 1 & 2Kanji and Extra Materials.

 

 

Learning Japanese from Scratch with Moto for N5 Beginner Level

 

(1) Please choose grammar topics that you want to learn from the List below and check my blog.

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YOjKcx4E9WwCacV0gUcEcKGlwaBFlKCHiRecSpvpIgY/edit#gid=0

 

(2) In accordance with explanation of each topic in my blog, try to learn “Vocabulary”, “Grammar”, “Speaking” and “Writing”

 

 

Benefit1: Answer Sheet for Kanji

 

In the speaking practice section, I am usually sharing “Practice Sheet” written by just Hiragana for JLPT N5 Beginner level.

 

If you want to do self-learning of “Kanji” instead of Hiragana used in the Practice Sheets, it is good to apply this monthly subscription.

 

I will upload Kanji version Sheet as “Answer Sheet” from Lesson1-19 and 21-25 (Leeson 20 does not have sheet).

 

You can check Kanji written sentences for Q1-Q3 or Q4 in each sheet.

 

First, without looking at Kanji in “Answer Sheet”, just look at Hiragana in “Practice Sheet” and try to type Japanese sentences with Kanji correctly. After that, check your typed Kanji are correct or not in Answer Sheet. This could be helpful to remember Kanji.

 

This is a sample of Answer Sheet for Kanji.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KtvZhTUxttdl80UZQCKluxMAEu3Vlme9/view?usp=sharing

 

 

Benefit2: Extra Materials

 

You can also check other Cheat Sheets related to N5 Level grammar topics such as “o’clock and minute”, “day and month”, “time period of hour, week, month and year ” and “Plain Style Cheat Sheet”.

 

 

My Activity and Support

 

If you want to support my activity and want to do self-study more, please use this subscription. Your support will be my great motivation.

 

 

Application

 

You can apply from “Patreon”

 

https://www.patreon.com/motolearningdoujou


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Japanese sentences in accordance with Writing Practice Instructions. (Need to sign in Google)